Submitted by: Anonymous
1 Teaspoon of olive oil
1 Yellow onion
2 Cloves of garlic minced
3 Pounds of lean ground turkey
2 Tablespoons reduced sodium Worcester sauce
½ Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
24 Mini dinner rolls, halved
24 Sliced dill pickles (optional)
¼ Cup sugar free ketchup
Tomato and lettuce slices (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 pouches of NurturMeals carrots, raisins and sweet potatoes with water.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, minced onion and minced garlic. Then add the NurturMeal mixture and ground turkey, followed by fresh ground black pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix until thoroughly combined. Then, form the meat into appr. 24 mini sized patties.
- Preheat your grill on high. Once screaming hot, add the sliders to the grill. Cook for about 7 minutes each, flipping once at 3 minutes.
- Remove the sliders from the grill to a clean platter and allow to rest for a few minutes. Briefly toast the halved dinner rolls on the grill.
- Once toasted, place each of the sliders between buns, and top with pickles and sugar-free ketchup. Yum!